Thursday, May 4, 2017

Breaking News!



Do you yearn for practical tips to help you enrich family time and foster greater peace within?

Do you feel empty and dissatisfied as you parent, like you've lost yourself along the way?


Do you long to live with a deeper sense of purpose and personal fulfillment?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I hope you will watch the recent episode of my parenting TV series, Chaos to Calm. I interview Central’s own Pam Robertson and Time Management Coach Lisa Allen for important answers to these questions. Watch “The Chaos of Unfulfillment” here.

Living in tune with our life purpose can afford us richer fulfillment indeed. I have been exploring that topic this year on many fronts. In addition to watching the episode, I invite you to read my recent article for iBelieve.com on three steps to discerning life purpose by clicking here. This article includes insights I preached about at WAVE as part of the New Year, New You series.

Now, I am delighted to report that I will be exploring life purpose further in my first book! The PC(USA) has contracted me to write a book for their best-selling Being Reformed workbook series. The book will be an interactive discernment tool to help people live more fully into God’s plan for their lives. Thank you to Deborah for playing a part in this exciting development by connecting me with the publisher!

In terms of other upcoming news, I will be preaching at the WAVE service on May 21st. I will be exploring one of Jesus’ beatitudes, his basic teachings from the Sermon on the Mount. WAVE services are kid-friendly and begin at 5 pm.

Also, the last episode of this season’s Chaos to Calm will air later this month! It will feature Pastor Don, Pastor Deborah, Charity, and Adam. Tune in to discover something new about each of them and what makes their work at Central so special. A meaningful church connection is certainly an important step for families looking to move from chaos to calm!

Until Then,
–Pastor Noelle Kirchner

P.S. Have you visited www.noellekirchner.com yet? Subscribe here to not miss a post! You’ll have the next episode of Chaos to Calm delivered right to your inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment